Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

You can hear Clown's bottles map wide.

Leonardo1ita
Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,279

Since this patch on all platforms I presume, you can hear Clown's bottles map wide, when they hit the ground.

I noticed it very clearly, when I was on Sanctum of Wrath, and I could count all the bottles that were being thrown.

I don't know if we should keep the bug as a feature for solos or not, but for sure this wasn't intended.

10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

I'm on ps4 and had this earlier today on Crotus Prenn Asylum map v Clown. Felt like it was so quiet on that map when he wasn't near me and the glass breaking was so loud and clear.

• Ketrab2703
    Ketrab2703 Member Posts: 162
    edited April 2022
  • jmoyano92
    jmoyano92 Member Posts: 82

I can confirm this as well.

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 602

Double confirmed as i experience it more than once.

Also, is it me or whenever I vault a window, Clown doesn't groan. (I hope is a minor buff than a bug)

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Yep, I experienced the same thing. I started the match and hear glass breaking and was wondering what the heck that was until I realized that it was Clown's bottles breaking.