Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC- Survivor Movement/Perspective Bug Against Legion

marksbendyleggs
marksbendyleggs Member Posts: 3
edited April 2022 in Bug Reporting

UPDATE:

I was playing as Mikaela once again you guessed it against Legion.

I was using her original perks.

I can't recall if they hit me while in frenzy or not. Legion downed & hooked me only I didn't stay on hook. My perspective followed the killer & I believe they said they got stuck in frenzy.

I was unhooked & while they were healing me my body kept floating in the air as if I was being held by the killer then would drop down & up & down. Then I got fully stuck floating in the air. For just a moment, I became a wizard flying around. I could still vault & enter lockers albeit very clumsily & with a few tries. Legion found me & they were stuck in an animation where it looked like they were holding a survivor but it was just air.

Finally, Legion was able to down me. I was trying to wiggle but the skill checks weren't registering properly, it seemed like only the right side was hitting but I wasn't actually hitting them myself. Eventually, I got dropped.

I felt really bad for the killer because I don't think they were able to down people while I was like that or very confused at the least.

Turns out I was recording but didn't realize & it was 40 minutes long so I had to cut it down with my very limited skills. I also forgot to screenshot perks & add ons at the end.

Please, I am tired.

Yesterday, I was playing a public match as Elodie against Legion at Family Residence on Yamaoka Estate I think.

I was using her original perks.

Legion downed & hooked me. Someone came to unhook, I heard the unhook sound but I was still on hook for my perspective.

I head what sounded like me getting downed & the survivor who unhooked me get downed as well.

It seemed for the other survivors, I was on the ground.

Legion then hooked someone on the same hook as me. We were inside each other for a few seconds then my body got pushed to the side. I was just hanging in the air & my life bar wasn't going down.

Legion picked me up but my perspective was stuck on the hook for a few seconds. Then, the camera started freaking out going a bit wobbly in different directions making me a bit motion sick.

Unfortunately, it's a bit delayed for me to tell when I start recording so I accidentally ended it early & only got a few seconds. There's also a screenshot of everyone's perks.

Today, I was playing a public match as Jill against Legion on Rotten Fields for Coldwind Farm I think. I have a difficult time distinguishing corn maps.

I used her original perks.

Legion hit me while in frenzy. I mended myself then went to mend Mikaela. I healed her then she went to heal me. After an adequate time, I think from her perspective she healed me, she left. However, from my perspective & looking at my portrait I was still injured & crying. I can't recall if there was any progress on my healing bar or not. I realized I was stuck crouched, unable to move.

Legion downed & hooked me. Mikaela unhooked me & I was able to move, heal, & repair. However, there was a heal bar stuck on my screen for the rest of the match.

Here's a clip, screenshot of perks, & my logs.

Post edited by marksbendyleggs on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated