Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Teleportation bug?

RakimSockem
RakimSockem Member Posts: 1,992

I have no idea if this can be replicated and I'm still unsure what happened but I was just playing on Haddonfield on PC (if that makes a difference). I completed a gen like 2 minutes prior to the bug. Ran from the killer half the small yellow house to the house on the other side with a balcony (same side of the street, other side of the yellow house).

As i was walking back into the house from the balcony, the last gen was completed and I was teleported back to the gen I had already finished minutes ago and was stuck there. Like, I couldn't move anywhere and i was running but stuck attached to the gen. I wish I was streaming when this happened because I have no clue if I could even replicate it

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated