Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[PC] No kick prompt for gen at cowloop (Cornfields)

Canas
Canas Member Posts: 1,021

I was playing as The Legion yesterday on one of the Cornfield maps, I remember it being the map variation with the central building which had all of these inner fences for cattle, when I noticed how I couldn't kick a certain gen from any of its available sides.

There was no way for me to make it regress since I never had the kick prompt show up whereas other generators still allowed me to kick them.

I tried approaching the generator from the front, right and left but still no difference. The gen wasn't blocked nor was it damaged from any previous interactions. There also weren't any survivors hugging it.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated