Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Wraith Stuck in Cloak

Grabbing a survivor on gen immediately after uncloaking made it impossible for me to hook the survivor. The survivor couldn't struggle free and DC'd. I then couldn't swing or cloak. I DC'd and the other survivors said in the chat that I was still cloaked whilst carrying the survivor. I'm guessing that I was stuck in cloak.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,279

What platform are you on? On which map were you and what perks/add-ons were you and the survivors using?

• StenchMaster
    StenchMaster Member Posts: 6

PC. Grim Pantry. I was probably using Pain Resonance/Pop/Nurses/Thana + Bone Clapper & Blind Warrior - White. Don't know about survivors.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

Happened to me once on Midwich. Uncloaked and grabbed someone while he tried to jump into a locker. Also couldn't do anything anymore