Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Sadako (Onryo) Gen-Kick Causes Random Teleport -> stuck for the rest of the game

ripziro
ripziro Member Posts: 1

I was playing Onryo on stream last night and kicking a generator caused me to teleport to a seemingly random spot on the map, and was stuck in place for the rest of the match. It was akin to the old bug where you could get stuck on certain hills on outdoor maps. I could still teleport to other tv's, but nothing I tried would allow me to become un-stuck.

I am playing on PC (Steam) and this took place on Mount Ormond Resort. I am not sure if it can be recreated but the bug occurred just as I kicked a generator.

Here is my log file:

Here is the clip of this occurring to me on stream: https://clips.twitch.tv/IntelligentSincereBulgogiHeyGuys-pJf2DCGBUwwy7Bck

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,279

This is a game breaking bug, do you remember what previous actions you have done before this?