Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Legion's Fuming Mix Tape Cancels Gen Regression after Frenzy Ends

DarkKijin
DarkKijin Member Posts: 1
  • Step 1: Play Legion with the Fuming Mix Tape (Iridescent Add-On that makes Gens that are not being worked on regress during Feral Frenzy)
  • Step 2: During a match, damage a generator to cause it to begin regressing, do not bring something like Ruin that causes automatic regression
  • Step 3: Enter Feral Frenzy, the generator will continue to regress.
  • Step 4: Leave Feral Frenzy, notice that the generator will stop regressing as if it were touched by a survivor.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played: Legion
  • Perks played: Any except Ruin
  • Map: Haddonfield
  • Frequency of the issue: Every time you kick a generator and then exit Frenzy
  • It is my understanding that a generator that had been regressing should continue to regress after Frenzy ends.

DOCUMENTS TO ADD

• Unable to grab Images or Video
  • I'm not sure what part of the log you'll need, but I played legion a whole lot yesterday after some Twins Matches.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated