Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Green Glyph spawn locations that can't be gotten

jaymiechan
jaymiechan Member Posts: 52

There are some locations (like in barrels in Grave of Glenvale) where Green Glyphs can spawn but cannot be interacted with. Attached is image for proof.

and i know it's those specific locations because i got another Green Glyph in the same map i WAS able to get, it just was in a location that was more accessible (in 3 crates alcove).

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ElleGreen
    ElleGreen Member Posts: 1,063

happened to me too

• merpy
    merpy Member Posts: 1

+1

• Flopsy
    Flopsy Member Posts: 6

Second floor of Silent Hill map, PC-steam, near stairs to the left of one of the gates. Spawned in the cosmetic lockers. From front view, can see whole glyph, but from side angle, mostly hidden. Uninteractable.

Does anyone know if I should create a "new report" since it's not the Dead Dawg Saloon map?

• jaymiechan
    jaymiechan Member Posts: 52

Nah, this entry leaves it open for ANY reports on it.