Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Not sure how I feel about the Auric Cell costs.

Dave_Microwave
Dave_Microwave Member Posts: 33
edited June 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I feel like 1080 for a very rare outfit is too high, that's 10 dollars. I was hoping when the update dropped they would lower the price a bit. Maybe in a new patch lower it to 750, that way you get a better bargain and can buy some extra outfits with the left over 250 cells. Cause I seriously believe they should drop the price a bit in a new patch. It costs more than a chapter for one very rare outfit, like that's just ludicrous. What do you think?

Edit: Wait, is this considered Balance Feedback? Cause I think I just screwed up by choosing the wrong sub-forum, lol.

Post edited by Dave_Microwave on

Comments

• ZappyBoi
    ZappyBoi Member Posts: 29

bE does not care about you. They only made this game for a profit, their decisions are driven by what can make them money. Do not moan about what you chose not to purchase, bE does not care.

• Linakiller46
    Linakiller46 Member Posts: 5

I think that's the right forum :p
    I agree with you... It's so expensive, but i don't think they can change it right now .... they published it.. it's in the game and people have already given money for some stuff that they bought.. They will complain because they got the skins more expensive than the price the devs could change it too

• Eradik
    Eradik Member Posts: 63

It's a little pricey, but lower than a lot of other games. And I'd much rather have that then a random lootbox.

• Dave_Microwave
    Dave_Microwave Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2018

Guess I'll have to grind then and ignore all the badass outfits. I mean, I suppose I can buy the very rare outfits if I feel like I really, really need it.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    edited June 2018

@ZappyBoi said:
    bE does not care about you. They only made this game for a profit, their decisions are driven by what can make them money. Do not moan about what you chose not to purchase, bE does not care.

For some reason it deleted my reply, so here I go again

This is a STUPID statement to make and here's why:

Yes they are a business, but their a business in the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. an Industry that RELIES ON HAPPY CUSTOMERS AND PLAYERS. For you to say they don't care about players is a disgustingly ignorant statement and I will never accommodate stupidity.

In another point, instead of locking cosmetics directly behind pay walls should be to introduce ACHIEVEMENT LOCKED SKINS. This will reward hard working achievement hunters while eliminating a need to pay real money if you don't want to.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Eradik said:
    It's a little pricey, but lower than a lot of other games. And I'd much rather have that then a random lootbox.

Considering that other games are f2p its pretty pathetic that a skin is 10 bucks

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

Yeah, people being like “oh well fotnit has $20 skins doe” well, that games free, this game not only isn’t free, but has a good amount of expansions as well.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Give it time there one of nicer developers. They definitely will put old outfits of there killers on sale when they got a library of cosmetic shop items.
    But is kinda funny the clown outfit costs more in auric cells then himself.

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498

@ZappyBoi said:

but they are gonna use this money to hire more people and bring us dedicated servers

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@xxaggieboyxx said:

@ZappyBoi said:

but they are gonna use this money to hire more people and bring us dedicated servers

What money? It’s overpriced to the point where very little people are buying it except streamers and devout fans.

• Sleepy
    Sleepy Member Posts: 107

@xxaggieboyxx said:

@ZappyBoi said:

Hahahah, for sure they will lad, for sure they will.

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Jack11803 said:

@xxaggieboyxx said:

@ZappyBoi said:

What money? It’s overpriced to the point where very little people are buying it except streamers and devout fans.

I was joking...