Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Power stops working after sacrificing a survivor -PC

MrKitten
MrKitten Member Posts: 1

Sometimes when I sacrifice a survivor the game begins to lag like hell for about 5 to 10 seconds. Once it stops lagging I am unable to use my killer power. This happened to me as both Blight (on the RPD map) and Demogorgon (on the Halloween map). These were two of the three matches I have played today so far.

When playing as blight, the survivor was sacrificed by the entity because of the end-game collapse. When the game stopped lagging I was unable to use my power but thought nothing of it as the game was going to end in a couple of seconds anyway. However, when playing Demogorgon I had sacrificed my second survivor (on a hook of course) and the same thing happened. Lagged like hell and I was unable to use my shred ability or place any portals. Interestingly though, I WAS able to teleport to my already placed portals.

I don't know how to reproduce the bug, other than that I guess sacrificing a survivor. What specifically causes this though I do not know.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated