Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

BBQ and chili not giving bonus bp

Kalaner
Kalaner Member Posts: 5

not sure whats triggering this but i cannot get bbq and chili to give me bonus bp despite always getting 4 stacks.. theres not a lot to show

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ChrisFuFuu
    ChrisFuFuu Member Posts: 110

It's a visual bug on the scoreboard. The bonus BP are awarded correctly. Once a game is finished, look at your bloodpoint count in the upper right corner.

• Kalaner
    Kalaner Member Posts: 5

ill double check but i was also doing bp gain challenge and it wasnt showing double my score in increase.

video of it not working in case it matters.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 628
    edited May 2022

It's not about barbecue, something doesn't add up here, look carefully. Your end result is 574,301, if you subtract 15,136 from that, you get 559,165. Something wrong. This is so strange, your scoring did not start from zero, but immediately wrote out the number of points received in the match, and the added points should have given a different end result, even if you consider that the barbecue does not work, then you did not receive the points that you should were to get without barbecue

After a few hours of thinking, I came up with a theory that the bug affects three stacks of barbecue, while not only not getting extra points, but also an error in the calculation without considering the barbecue. I haven't checked yet because I always earn 4 stacks

Post edited by FeryGEN on
  • ChrisFuFuu
    ChrisFuFuu Member Posts: 110

Honestly that's kinda weird. I played several hours as killer and I always equip BBQ and did not have that issue. Something's definitely not adding up in your clip. Really weird.