Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Bugged on Hook

Volcz
Volcz Member Posts: 1,176
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

PC

Got hooked on the new Haddonfield map and someone saved/healed me but my screen still showed me on hook. I tried to get off the hook but it wouldn't let me. Killer came and threw 2 more axes at me to put me into the dying state (I guess on their screen I was off the hook). Ran out of hook timer and still didn't die, had to wait for the bleed out (on ground) despite still being hooked. Apologized to my teammates.

When I tried 'taking a chance to escape' the bar didn't didn't go past 1% of it being filled and immediately cancelled out. You can see I have no timer on my hook, as at this point to other players, I was on the ground bleeding out I guess (which I could not see).

First time its happened ever to me, and coincidentally it was on the new Haddonfield map against a Huntress.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• kristinoe
    kristinoe Member Posts: 7

Same thing happened to me. I was in the same stance as you as if I was being pulled off, but on my screen I was just on the hook. The other survivors saw me still standing there as if I was just in front of the hook for the rest of the match with crows on my head. On my screen, the hook timer eventually ran out and I "died" on the hook, but I actually didn't die until the end of the match when the entity killed me as if I was standing on the ground when the gate timer ran out.