Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The Shape Infinite Tier 3 Despite Tier Down Music Playing [Not Just a Visual Bug]

kristinoe
kristinoe Member Posts: 7

I've seen people report that it is just a visual bug where it shows the exposed icon but that he does tier down as usual. However, every match I've played with him since this week's update, he stays tiered up throughout the match even when his music cue plays that he tiers down.

--------------------------------------

Step 1 : Play against The Shape as a Survivor in a public match

Step 2 : Have The Shape tier up

Step 3 : Listen to tier down music and see that Michael is still tiered up and everyone is exposed.

Step 4 : Notice despite the music cues that The Shape tiered down, everyone is exposed for the entire match. The music cue happens multiple times throughout the match.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character Played: Jane
  • Perks Played: Borrowed Time, Boon: Exponential, Boon: Circle of Healing, Boon: Shadow Step
  • Map: Every map I've had with him: Glenvale, Springwood, Crotus Penn Asylum
  • Frequency of the issue: Every match with The Shape

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments