Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Rancor's mori don't work

Superpablog
Superpablog Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 66
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

Played a game as The Plague for the mori ritual, so i used Rancor, when the las gen was activated, i downed the obsession with the purge and tried to mori, but i couldn't do it (I don't know if the bugued is Rancor, Rancor with Plague, or Rancor on a survivor downed by the Plague's perk, so i tell you all the info about the match)

Post edited by Mandy on
4 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• FraisDoux
    FraisDoux Member Posts: 10

True, I tried it with legion and spirit and doesnt work, also the status effect where u can insta down the obession isnt working

• Bennett_They1Them
    Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513
    edited May 2022

Ditto on freddy.

the instadown also doesn't work.

• Youko
    Youko Member Posts: 187

Would also like to confirm this. I was playing against a Spirit with Rancor as a survivor and after the last gen was finished, as the Obsession, I took a hit from full health and didn't not go down. The exposed status effect did not show on my screen as well.

This discussion has been closed.