Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Xbox - Unable to use Oni's ability

Parachutess
Parachutess Member Posts: 1

Hello!

Every five or so public games I have played as Oni, there is an issue where when I spawn in I'm unable to use his ability at all. The game spawns me in thinking I'm already in blood fury, because of this I can't collect blood orbs to progress the ability. When I press the option to demon dash nothing happens.

What really should be showing is the option to absorb, not demon dash.

You can see in the screenshot that there is no visual cue that I am in blood fury aside from the game saying I have the option to demon dash, I don't have the demon strike out nor do I have my left hand out telling me that blood fury is ready. The ability gauge is empty too, if I was truly in demon dash it would be red and regressing with the demon strike out.

The only thing I'm able to do if this happens is all the basic killer commands for the entirety of the game.

Perks: Infectious Fright, Monitor and Abuse, Corrupt Intervention, as for the fourth perk I've had this bug happen twice with Floods of Rage and once with Barbecue and Chili

Maps: Coldwind's Rotten Fields, Backwater Swamp's Grim Pantry and Yamaoka Estates' Sanctum of Wrath. I've had this issue happen once on all of those maps

Frequency: Out of the 15 or so games I've played as him since the latest patch it's happened three times

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• lourawr
    lourawr Member Posts: 2

I also couldn't use my power with nemesis a few times when I had BBQ, maybe that's the problem?