Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS4 - Nemesis can't use Power & gets slower

lourawr
lourawr Member Posts: 2

At first I thought this wasn't a bug because it just happened once, but it happened again so here I am.

The first time this happened was yesterday on Haddonfield, I loaded into the game and everything was fine, until I wanted to use my tentacle to hit a survivor. I wasnt able to get it out, and everytime I tried I got slower until I couldn't move at all. I even tried it again after, went to haddonfield with the same build but everything went smooth.

Today it happened again on Mother's Dwelling, almost the exact same but this time there was also a palette which the survivors kept vaulting, but for me it wasn't even pulled down so I wasn't able to interact with it in any way.

The perks I ran were: Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, Call of Brine, Dead Man's Switch and Barbecue and Chili. I hope I'm not the only one having this issue and it gets resolved!

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated