Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Surv in dying state - healing bug (mostly visual but not only)

hastarkis
hastarkis Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 580

I had WGLF and was healing Jake from the ground. On the very end of healing process I heard skillcheck notification but Jake moved and skillcheck was automatically failed. BUT healing process was completed somehow. Just like when you finish gen 0.1 sec earlier than the moment you can hit skillchek so gen is completed but visualy explodes as like you failed.

So Jake moved, I automatically failed skillcheck but healing was ended succesfuly(?). Still Jake visualy was in the dying state for me and had "dying" status on HUD. I was able to start a healing action on him but with no progression on the bar so I couldn't actualy _heal_ him (maybe it's visual too, but Jake didn't let me heal him further so I think he didn't see any progress too). He was moving with normal speed (but lying down lol), I saw his dying aura all that time, but my friend comfirmed that Jake is injured from her POV and has normal animations. So it's only me who were bugged here.

Bubba downed him and hooked but I don't know whether that fixed the bug for me or not, I died before he was unhooked.

Unluckily I didn't record that.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated