Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Legion hit on hook bug.

Necromonicon
Necromonicon Member Posts: 25

During the PTB, there was a bug that caused legion to gain progress on the insta down by smacking the guy on hook. Thankfully, that got fixed. I just played a game where the legion got 2 hits and then I was unhooked. As I was being unhooked, I got hit. I received no mending bar, injured boost, mending VFX, anything like that. The legion proceeded to hit one more guy and then insta-downed a player. It appears you still gain a chain hit for the unhook invincibility.

10 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Plsfix369
    Plsfix369 Member Posts: 566

"That's not a bug, that's a surprise feature"

• Ula
    Ula Member Posts: 276
    edited May 2022

Just happened to me in game (playing as legion). The title is misleading, it's about hitting a survivor in the unhooking animation. On my pov both survivors were highlighted in red (the one unhooking and the one being unhooked), I hit the one being unhooked and he was still red after the strike.

• Alleluja
    Alleluja Member Posts: 14

I did that as well few days ago :) As Legion. So can confirm it works.

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,509
    edited May 2022

I was about to make this very same thread, it was in the last patch but I never got around to reporting it. You have to hit during the locked part of the unhooking animation.

Here's a video.

Note the Forced Penance applying before the survivor is on the ground and before I've hit through their BT. This shows that it registers as some form of hit, which gives Feral Frenzy a stack.

If you hit the unhooker before they unhook, the person being unhooked will be affected by Killer Instinct before they hit the ground, like mentioned above.

I do hope it's fixed by making Feral Frenzy do nothing when hitting survivors that are being unhooked, but it could also be fixed by making Feral Frenzy cancel after hitting someone being unhooked. But that would be too punishing imo.