Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Hillbilly Getting Stuck in Chainsaw Animation

FrenchTick
FrenchTick Member Posts: 4
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

Note: I am on PC

I've played some games as Hillbilly and during some of these matches, while I rev the chainsaw, I will sometimes get stuck in animation. The game thinks im not using the chainsaw anymore, and it starts to cool off and makes no noise, but I am stuck in the revving animation. I become unable to preform a basic attack, damage/break anything or even use the chainsaw, because the animation prevents me from doing so. I've tried to re-create it, but how you go about doing it is inconsistent, but I find that most times, revving the chainsaw while at high heat (around 75% or higher) creates a higher chance of creating this result. The add-ons I was using were the Low Kickback Chains and the Junkyard Air Filter.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated