Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

NEW Michael Myers Bug! Exposed icon stays indefinitely

Brankßer
Brankßer Member Posts: 52
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

Long story short. The exposed status effect icon was bugged even tho the Michael had no perma Tier 3, nor any other type of exposed status effects (perks).

(He just hit the Ace without downing him, I was so confused so I took a screenshot.)

The other player told me that they saw this icon indefinitely too!

Yea, that's a really nasty bug. I don't know if it affects only michael or ANY type of exposed effect, but I caught it on michael, pls fix!

Post edited by Mandy on
7 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• Brankßer
    Brankßer Member Posts: 52

The picture isn't really giving any information I know.

Should've recorded it and took a picture right at the moment where the Ace got hit while the exposd Icon is visible without getting downed

• NeverNotNicky
    NeverNotNicky Member Posts: 28

Can confirm this is true! I've got a recording if anyone needs to see it on my ps4! (Just went against a michael and dealt with this. We were honestly worried something was going on, but good to know it wasn't just us)

• Woodywool
    Woodywool Member Posts: 622

well, seems like it's broken as survivor hook stages (sometimes, survivor can have 2nd stage if he was on the hook more than a minute but the hook count will show that he still has stage 1). But it's just a visual bug as Shape's exposed effect.

• Presidenten
    Presidenten Member Posts: 23

I experienced this too, its just visual but annoying

This discussion has been closed.