Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Deathslinger ADS bug preventing the use of his power and basic actions (PS4)

Money_Mike
Money_Mike Member Posts: 22

Played as the Deathslinger. One survivor brought an Ormond offering. Upon loading into the match, I immediately noticed the spear was missing from the gun. Attempting to aim down the sights resulted in the camera zooming in, but on my screen showed that I was still in basic stance. Letting go of the power button did nothing at all to zoom the camera back out, so I was stuck in this position until a survivor stunned me with a pallet, which allowed me to do basic actions. Upon stunning me, the sound of the spear being launched after firing played very loudly and repeatedly for about 5 seconds. Attempting to ADS again resulted in the same effects as described above until stunned again.

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ArtOfTheNerd
    ArtOfTheNerd Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2022

Have had this happen to me twice, both times on the Red Forest map, on the Series X.

Have tweeted Bhvr but got no response.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,180

Just happened to my opponent. He broke one pallet and then was unable to shoot, hit, or break anything again. Xbox Series X and we were on Autohaven (the version with the gas station)