Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

CENOBITE POWER BUGGED

hermesHerald
hermesHerald Member Posts: 3
edited February 2023 in Bug Reporting

When using the Cenobite's Summons of Pain over, there is a chance that after missing the power the killer pov cam does not return to The Cenobite but is Bugged showing a black screen. According to Survivor Witnesses, even though I [The Killer] could not see, I could still move about the map, and they were able to interact with my hitbox, blinding and stunning me until all gens were complete and all 4 escaped. Footage Unavailable as I am PS4 only.

Post edited by Mandy on
4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• AlexAntares
    AlexAntares Member Posts: 1

Happened to me as well, Also when playing cenobite and canceling out of the Chain power the character froze up in place but I was unable to do anything (like the nurse glitch some updatse ago)

This discussion has been closed.