Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

New Haddonfield has extreme loading/lagging issues

Miss_Johnny
Miss_Johnny Member Posts: 57
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

The map in the beginng takes ages to load textures. Everything is unloaded including the texture of the killer, the textures of the map, the sound does not load all the time (most of the map is complete silence, only your own noises happen or when you get into the heartbeat of the killer). Any interaction with the killer causes big lag-spikes and FPS drops. [side-note it's not my pc, I checked that, I talked with others who sadly experienced the same. It's a nice map, I'd love to play it without this issues. I know lately the servers are pretty laggy for a lot people, but it's extraordinaire on this map sadly. Files include a lagging match on Haddonfield played at 5:40 pm CET]

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated