If a survivor is knocked down right at game exit point, I should be able to pick them up.

daleylife
daleylife Member Posts: 37
edited May 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Many survivors like to taunt killers right at the edge of the exit. It's typically when the survivor is more skilled, but then they like to rub it in. They're injured, I can hit them but because they're RIGHT THERE, I can't pick them up and they "win" and exit the trial.

To minimize this toxic behavior of teabagging right at the exit barrier, I feel there should be a two second blockage from them leaving or something else where if they linger in the exit area without leaving, they are unable to move. Something.

We can debate all day long about "toxic behavior" but I think we can all agree survivors lingering past the exit gates, taunting the killer, just isn't right.

Comments

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

I agree. If they are downed right on the exit you should be able to pick them up.

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

It would definitely put the end game shenanigans to a quick end. I’ve thought it would be interesting if Blood Warden also blocked the exit gate of an exit gate area the killer is in. Even more punishing.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274

I think this would be a very simple update.

The 'knocked down' animation a survivor goes through lasts for 2.6 seconds - meaning they cannot move during this time.

This means that, generally - they can still do a backflip to freedom or get away if they're right at the line. However, if they miscalculated and are a couple of inches away, the killer can likely grab them before they make an escape - which has still happened to me in many circumstances.