Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Distorted Photo Add-On Inconsistent (The Onryou)

Pratik
Pratik Member Posts: 4
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

THE DESCRIPTION:

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as Sadako (The Onryou) with Distorted Photo Add-On in a public match (haven't tried in custom)

Step 3 : In-game, demanifest and manifest near survivors in diferent situations and distances. (While repairing, while walking, whie in chase, while hiding).

Step 4 : Notice that sometimes they scream and sometimes they don't even if directly next to them.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Sadako (The Onryou)
  • Perks: None (For test reasons, but in normal match with perks the same happened)
  • Map: Grim Pantry (Backwater Swamp)
  • Frequency of the issue: Everytime I have used Distorted Photo

I really like this game and would love to be able to help. Hope this bug report can be useful to fix this minor issue.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Pratik
    Pratik Member Posts: 4

Just as I finished posting this I found an explanation that explained that "withnessing" means the survivor has to be looking at you as you manifest.

Maybe this could be a bit more clear in the addon description, so that not another thread like this is created(?)