Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

KillSwitch Oni

Chilli_man2400
Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,894

I was playing as Oni and when I hit a survivor my power did not fill up. I was pressing the button to absorb blood but it was not absorbing and I couldn’t activate my power.

i can’t even play my favorite killer. Also I heard Slinger, nemesis and Pinhead are bugged to.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Brokenbones
    Brokenbones Member Posts: 5,168

I think if you can get logs that might be helpful?

Like mandy said somewhere in this thread

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142
    edited May 2022

Some people do not have access to / can afford / choose to use unlimited data from their internet service provider. Downloading a large portion of the game with every update is not ideal for them.

The game has been rearranged into chunks to make updates smaller in size since only the affected chunks would have to be downloaded rather than the whole or majoirty of the game.

This has broken things and will take time to fix.

Notably, killer powers are not working correctly all the time. If you do not feel like powering through (pun intended) while you wait, then consider playing a killer that relies less on using their power.

• Chilli_man2400
    Chilli_man2400 Member Posts: 2,894

I’ll have to use killers that work cause ironically All my mains are broken. Oni, Slinger, Pinhead and Nemesis

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

Onryo is also affected, but it goes away after the first time Projecting or hooking a survivor.

Is there a way to fix the powers of these other killers during the trial? Maybe keep an eye out for them.