Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - I frames on unhook bugged

x_toxileen_x
x_toxileen_x Member Posts: 3
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

I was playing as survivor with my friends on a public match. I was hooked and when my friend unhooked me, the cannibal's chainsaw hit me while my friend was in the animation of unhooking but I wasn't off the hook yet. This consumed my borrowed time and by the time I touched the floor I was already downed. There seems to be no I frames on the person on the hook during the animation.

Sadly I don't have the logs because we weren't sure what happened and checked the video after finishing playing for the day, but I do have the video.

UPDATE 8/5/22

I was playing today with friends and it happened again. Here are the logs from the three of us and video evidence.

Post edited by x_toxileen_x on
9 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,279

Wow, I never actually noticed this bug.

Guys from your memory does this happen only on Bubba/Cannibal or even others like Trickster?

• Bwsted
    Bwsted Member Posts: 3,452

Good catch on video. That definitely shouldn't have happened. I'm sure I've seen unhook iframes work normally recently. So, this might also be a BT bug where endurance get consumed during unhook, or a Bubba bug.

Pretty bad stuff anyway.

• Ula
    Ula Member Posts: 276

Interesting catch!

There's currently another bug with legion, which gives him a free feral frenzy hit on someone in the unhooking animation. Maybe the cause of these two bugs is the same.

• x_toxileen_x

I've had that one playing as legion today and I thought the same. It's probably a bug with unhooking.

• x_toxileen_x

I do think it happened twice on that match with bubba, but I do not have video of the other instance. So far I've only seen it in that match only. Given that as legion I'm able to hit survivors before they touch the ground with feral frenzy, I think it's an unhook bug, maybe a BT bug but I can't confirm. I don't think it's only on the cannibal.