Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[5.7.1] James Sunderland's audio missing

Ayamir
Ayamir Member Posts: 291

Since the midchapter patch James Sunderland doesn't make any grunts of pain when injured and also doesn't breathe like the others survivors he has a built in Iron Will since this new patch.

I played others survivors such as Zarina and Yui and they're not affected by this you can hear them breath and moans when injured,James is the only exception to this and for some reason is completely SILENT while injured even though I never run Iron Will on him.

This gives me an unfair advantage against the Killer especially if it's a Spirit I am playing with 5 perks not 4.

I also watched a streamer who played against me and I was playing as James,and guess what James was also completely SILENT and quiet even while injured don't know how but you gave him base kit Iron Will in this new patch.

needs to be fixed ASAP I want to hear James's moans again :(

6 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Ayamir

I will add some details in case this might help

I played James with 4 perks : We'll make it,Bond,Decisive Strike and Borrowed time.

Then I played him with 0 perks to see if this would fix the missing audio.It didn't he still did not make any injured noises.

I also restarted my game and nothing changed James was still silent for some reason so even though I had 0 perks in my loadout he still had the built in Iron will.

• Ayamir

I just found out that there's a content creator who made a video on James's bug :

https://youtu.be/GoHyGtXzFy0