Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Shadow Dance: Blood - add on bug

Nick
Nick Member Posts: 1,237

It doesn't open lockers 60% faster while in cloak.. while the green version does open lockers 40% faster.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,279

WOW, I never actually noticed because I always use the blood (very rare) one and never the ink one (rare), and usually stacking them is not that good.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,754

Can confirm, at some point (idk which patch it was) the "opens lockers faster" was removed from the description of both addons and the purple addon no longer affects it but the green addon still does. There was no mention anywhere in patch notes about these changing.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

I dont get why the randomly took it away from the purple version

• Leonardo1ita
    Leonardo1ita Member Posts: 2,279

The sad truth is that some of the devs, except Almo who is my favourite Dbd dev that has done massively positive changes to Dbd (yes, he did the Legion and Ghostface update with ALL the add-ons), have no consistency in what they're doing and don't communicate well with the community, sometimes doing shadow nerfs/buffs never mentioned in the patch notes, that we don't if are bugs or features sometimes.