Blind killer Idea

Trex_Crazy
Trex_Crazy Member Posts: 209
edited May 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

So the idea is to have a killer that is blind, and it would work something like the "dogs" from scp secret laboratory. Basically the "dogs" are blind and only see black with a white outline of the surrounding environment, so they aren't running into walls the entire game. However they can't see the human players they want to kill unless they make noise, walking, running, shooting, talking, etc., then they can see them through walls (it isn't an unlimited range it is rather close depending on how loud the noise it) as well as they can see them if they bump into them. Something of note would be louder things like generators, while being around them making noise wouldn't be something the killer could see because they'd be quieter than the generator. I don't really have a comprehensice list for what it should be able to hear and how well it should "see" you when making noise (or if it should just a graphic with a location so you still have to listen)

Due to its obvious lack of sight it wouldn't be able to loop very well so I would think to make it 130%+ speed. as well it would probably have better hearing than other killers. I also think a maze map would go well with it. Another aspect I think it should have is no terror radius, I mean it may have speed and hearing but 32m of waring is quite a bit for something that can't see you. plus it would make it like listening for ghostface or myers.

I feel there is a lot more that would need to be tweaked and explored with this idea but I think it has merit. My Idea isn't to make an overpowered killer it is to break convention so it isn't the same power with a fresh coat of paint like most of the killers. (while we do have a lot of "killer go fast brrrrrr" the speed is constant unlike powers and it is to compensate for its lack of vision)

Post edited by EQWashu on