Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

a friend on pc with keyboard/mouse runs way slower than us

Hi i created this account because of this weird problem which i cant find a solution all over the net, i saw similar glitches but were all controller related and my friend doesn't use one. He's got a decent pc, amd processor and gpu, don't know the exact models but his game runs smoothly and can even play battlefield 5. I made him try putting vsync on and off, lower graphics and everything, he has regular fps, around 60 with some drops but nothing crazy, and when we run beside him he always gets left behind. i made him try everything that i could think off but nothing seems to work, is waaay slower while running as i stated in the title on a keyboard/mouse, doesn't make sense. Hope someone cand help us out, I couln't find any solution searching everything in english and spanish, its like he's the only one in the world with this weird as f bug. He just started playing btw, so i think he had this glitch from the start

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated