Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

RPD

mochiizuka
mochiizuka Member Posts: 2

The platform I play on is xbox:

During a game of a legion I was up against a sabo squad on the map RPD. Every time I’d down a survivor near the exit game middle pallet next to the right side walkway

leading upstairs, the 3 xbox survivors would then proceed to throw themselves into the right into this (image provided) corner and I would be unable to pick them up once they did so. I’m unaware if anyone else has this issue but they were extremely adamant into throwing themselves into this particular corner (the image used was not mine because I’d did not get a chance to screenshot it or record it. I was asked to move the post here but I don’t know how to move an entire post)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated