The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Cross-Platform - Wraith Is No Longer Affected by Blast Mine When Cloaked & Blast Mine VFX/Sound Bugs

Xerceo
Xerceo Member Posts: 4

STEPS to replicate

Step 1: Play as survivor in a public match

Step 2: Survivor primes Blast Mine and applies it to the gen

Step 3: Other survivors on the gen may experience a phantom brightness effect (i.e. detonation VFX) when Blast Mine is applied.

Step 4: Survivor leaves the gen

Step 5: Killer kicks gen during Blast Mine duration

Step 6: If Wraith is cloaked, it does not affect him at all. For other killers, the deafness sound effect/distortion is sometimes applied regardless of distance to the survivor who applied it and the Blast Mine bubble indicator is delayed.

Additional information

• Characters played: Felix, Jill, Jeff, Steve, Ace, Leon
  • Perks played: Blast Mine and three of {We'll Make It, Adrenaline, Dead Hard, Lithe, Smash Hit, Borrowed Time, Prove Thyself, Decisive Strike}.
  • Maps: Observed on Dead Dawg Saloon, Haddonfield (reworked), both Swamp maps, Ironworks of Misery, Shelter Woods, Temple of Purgation
  • Frequency of the issue: Wraith is permanently immune to this effect while cloaked. The deafness bug was observed with high frequency. The detonation VFX bug was seen only once.

documents to add

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated