Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Getting stuck in place when getting stunned by a pallet then breaking it in Badham V

TheDogeBros
TheDogeBros Member Posts: 1
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting
  • The Platform I was playing on was PC (Steam)

Basically what happens that the downstairs of the house with the red truck in it you would get stuck in place when breaking the pallet, I started recording the video when I got stuck and not breaking the pallet.

Me and my friend tried to re-create it but instead it just didn't work.

I've only encountered this once but I've been seeing people upload videos on YouTube about this type of stuff but I haven't seen one on Badham V.

I WANT TO POINT OUT: One of the Nea's got killed by the entity when the collapse timer ended, when this happened, I could start moving again.

One more thing: I've only seen this on Nemesis with this glitch and no other killers.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated