Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Challenge bugged - Extinction of Hope (Tome 4)

Liphius
Liphius Member Posts: 7
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

Platform - PC, Steam.

I've just tried completing the above challenge as Myers. I've equipped a green mori, had devour hope equipped and tried an attempt at this. I've got 10/12 of hooks, and mori'd someone, and had quite a few downs whilst exposed.

To my surprise however, the challenge did not complete after the game. I'm not sure what went wrong as I thought I met all the requirements of it. The only thought that comes to mind is that the survivor that escaped via hatch was only hooked once, but that shouldn't matter?

I have tried twice, met the conditions in both games, but it does not complete the challenge. Attached logs from both games.

Post edited by Liphius on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated