Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Match server Unavailable, was not given my rewards for match and was given a temp matchmaking ban.

Koopus
Koopus Member Posts: 5

PC - During Endgame while attempting to open the gate got into a chase with Ghostface, nothing too specific or significant. During a loop with the killer, The killer stopped moving and I started healing with a medkit before the match

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play a match Killer was GhostFace

Step 3 : Wait for it to crash may not happen all the time I am unsure of the frequency

Step 4 : game match closes and crashes, states killer DC, matchmaking ban and no progress for blood points or dailys' etc.

• Character played William Bill Overbeck
  • Perks played - We're gonna live forever, prove thyself, borrowed time and empathic connection
  • Map - Ironworks of MIsery, Macmillian Estate
  • Frequency of the issue - Not sure. The first occurrence for me, other players may have the issue.

THIS IS THE VIDEO OF THE OCCURRENCE. iGNORE CONVERSATION WITH FRIEND, WAS NOT RELATED, WE WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW MONDAYS SUCK.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated