Franklin's change

Trex_Crazy
Trex_Crazy Member Posts: 209
edited May 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

Franklins demise should effect ALL items on the ground (with chest items being unaffected until picked up and put down again.) As it is very common for people to drop their items so they don't get drained thereby countering the perk with not much downside. I rarely run the perk myself but I feel it is a big oversight.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

Either way the survivor no longer has said item in their hand now.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

I don't think we should remove the counter to it, if they've dropped the item, it means they can't use it, which is essentially the goal of Franklins Demise.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

That would be overkill.

This perk is already doing too much with how fast it eats charges.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

Franklins was buffed to kill keys (already useless right now)

they should honestly unbuff it

• fulltonon
    fulltonon Member Posts: 5,762

Sometime, perks doesn't need to have counter.

Removing item is not much of a strong effect, it deserves to be uncounterable.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

What are they countering exactly? They put the item down so they don't have to search for it after a chase and will likely only pick it back up if they can escape with it, they already aren't using the item if they drop it, and if it's a medkit they're going to get injured either escape or end up on hook to which they will then waste loads of time running back to their medkit so they can heal.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

No.

Franklin's is fine right now

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,726

I think it's fine the way it is

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,155

Maybe don't drain the item but show it's aura to the killer like when they get hit out if the survivors hand?

Either way franklin's is fine the way it is right now. It already turns average survivor into lemmings going back for their item again and again and again.

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,703

Franklins is fine.

• Icaurs
    Icaurs Member Posts: 542
    edited May 2022

Oh no, a survivor countered something. Its really unfair when players do that isn't it.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,554

Survivors that purposely drop their items should have them spawn in the basement after 30 seconds pass.

• Valik
    Valik Member Posts: 1,274

Nah, it's alright having survivors taking time running to items, picking them up, and having to use them locally.

Having a survivor drop their Medkit in the corner to use later if they are desperate is more than fine - you see its aura, so you can tell where it is and what it is. Which means you can come back later to catch them when you see it missing.

In my opinion, making survivors drop items in an attempt to preserve them gives the perk a passive buff that would be lost if it encouraged survivors to hold onto their items and simply try to avoid getting hit.

• TeabaggingGhostface
    TeabaggingGhostface Member Posts: 3,108

Only change it needs imo is that the items auras should be shown to that survivor