Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Skill Ckecks against Doctors

Miszmii
Miszmii Member Posts: 30

So far it only happened once, I've only played against one Doctor in the past few weeks, so I'm going to assume it's a bug that only occurs against them.

I would have a skill check to pop up, just for it to disappear and reappear again somewhere else on the screen. Not like the regular Doctor skill checks that are buzzing on the screen, these would literally disappear and then reappear, sometimes on the complete opposite side of the screen. I clipped it, but turns out I uploaded the wrong part of the video where it was a regular Doctor skill check. The second skill check of the video does have the bug, but it's not as bad as other skill checks I have. I'll still attach it, so you get the idea of what happens. On that skill check, the skill check stays almost on the same place. But as said, sometime it would reappear completely somewhere else on the screen.

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments