Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Deathslinger is broken for me

Onyx_Blue
Onyx_Blue Member Posts: 1,060

On PS4.

I Vsd a Deathslinger yesterday and he had zero animation to his spears and reeling in. Every survivor, including me, from my pov, had no spear in them and just ran instead of being dragged towards him.

Now I just had a match as him and I got locked into aiming and could not shoot or do anything once I had aimed. Getting stunned unlocked me allowing me to basic attack and break stuff, but ADSing would always just get me locked again. By the time I got unlocked by a survivor I had lost 3 gens and had potentially zero chance of getting any substantial bloodpoints from the match.

Please tell me this isn't just a me problem!?

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Onyx_Blue

This is a recurring problem. I have now had multiple matches experiencing this issue.

Deathslinger is the only killer I am experiencing this issue with.

• relaxsitsmax
    relaxsitsmax Member Posts: 3

I just had a similar issue on Xbox One: As I pressed the button to aim, the gun did not aim but showed the action option to "shoot" as if I was aiming; I could not shoot, stop "aiming" or use a basic attack, so was stuck not being able to attack.

• Onyx_Blue

I'm glad this isn't just me, but it is such a frustrating issue in the game since Deathslinger is the killer I am playing the most atm. I literally cannot play Deathslinger now until this is fixed :(