Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Survivor Escape Glitch and General Oddities

Mochamoo
Mochamoo Member Posts: 1

PS4

Survivor: Steve

I can't remember the map.

Killer picked me up, but I was still on the ground. When I was hooked, I was floating in that animation above where I was picked up and was able to slowly move to the exit gate. When the killer hit me on hook I fell into the dying state and escaped.

The party saw me on hook and we're actively trying to rescue me, and we're very confused when I escaped.

I couldn't recreate that issue, but also generally had a lot of times where I would rubberband back as I was moving across the map, and would glitch out of the game every match and be listed as escaped with item and adds intact.

We also had someone in the party's hook count glitch, they hit second hook but we're listed as one. They still died as though the count was accurate but that was confusing.

Ultimately, I'm getting points so that's better than a DC penalty, but this is a tad game breaking and I think I hurt one killer's feelings. I haven't had any issues like this until yesterday's update and my internet was moving fine when I tested it.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Bunga_cantik
    Bunga_cantik Member Posts: 2

It happened to me too. In the mid game,it got freeze about 6 secs. The killer hit me twice then knocked out,but on HUD show that I was injured only. Lately whenever I play the game,it got lag spike and a lot facing with bug/glitch which was stuck on pallet, it didn't show aura survivor on the hook and more.I thought this patch fix this issue,but they didn't do