Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

XBOX - stage two instant death

Playing yun-jin lee and encountered this glitch yet again, i was hooked and subsequently tunneled which should have led to my second hook but instead i was met with an instant 3rd hook death. I cannot upload a clip as this page does not allow the extension used via xbox download, and have included screenshots from the clip instead (time stamp variation because i shortened the clip after the first screenshot)

dev notes from a previous update say this glitch is patched but this is the second time today i’ve had this issue, first against nemasis now against legion. i let it slide the first time thinking it was a one time thing but twice within 2 hours is not a coincidence. bhvr please work on this bug, it is making gameplay a lot more difficult only having one hook state available.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• SunshinexDaisii
    SunshinexDaisii Member Posts: 9

Hello me again, in a match about two hours later i was met with the same issue but for other players in my lobby. included are screenshots of cheryl (xbox) being hooked on what should be stage 2, and dying immediately. not included (wasn’t captured via ‘record what happened’ feature on xbox) is zarina (desktop/ps4) being on second but her icon showing she was in 1st the entire time.

• SunshinexDaisii
    SunshinexDaisii Member Posts: 9

I had things to do from 1-6pm EST, and have been playing since 6. since then i’ve played 3 matches, and in the very first claudette encountered the same bug as zarina from the prior comment. I will be making an additional bug thread for this, since it has happened more than once in the same day.