Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

New Tome Challenge "Exposed Target" Not Granting Progress

overkil
overkil Member Posts: 2
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

I just played 2 matches as Myers, one on Gas Heaven and one on Ironworks. I downed 5+ survivors while in Evil Within 3 both matches and in the post game screen the progress was still listed as 0/4. The challenge is "Hit 4 survivors with your weapon while that survivor is exposed." It is not a single trial challenge either.

The first match was a normal build with double stalk addons + BBQ, Corrupt, Pop and Tinkerer. The second match was the same perks but with Infinite EW3 (to test it again). No progress was granted on either match.

EDIT: It seems like it may be a Myers specific bug. I tested it with GF and a bunch of exposed perks and was granted progress after the match.

Post edited by overkil on
7 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Talearch
    Talearch Member Posts: 2

Same happened to me. This applies only to Myers. When I played as Ghostface all hits were counted.

I have to down 15 survivors tho according to that challenge

• JawsIsTheNextKiller
    JawsIsTheNextKiller Member Posts: 3,360

Same happened to me. I was also Myers.

• foolishmortals
    foolishmortals Member Posts: 38

Same thing, played infinite T3 Shape.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,918

Ditto. I was Mikey and it didn't count.