Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Blastmine not Activating

CakeDuty
CakeDuty Member Posts: 995

Platform: PC

Description of issue: Blastmine didn't activate when Wraith kicked generator. The blastmine had been planted and then Wraith kicked my generator (while cloaked) and used his Pop. The generator remained highlighted after the kick.

The next time he kicked it (without pop) it went off like normal, but the notifcation was kind of wonky

Then later on I used Blastmine on another gen and the Wraith kicked through it without activating (with Pop again).

Steps to reproduce: I can't test it cause none of my friends are playing atm, but it seems to have to do with either Wraith being cloaked or Pop taking priority?

Killer: Wraith with Pop, BBQ, Pain Resonance and Corrupt

Survivor(me): Quinten with Blastmine, Quick and Quiet, Head On and DS

How often does this occur: Happened twice in one match, when Pop was activated it didn't activate Blastmine, haven't been able to replicate it.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,754

I saw this happen to someone else while the wraith was in cloak. So I believe that’s what it is.