Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Unknown game error, can't join/stay in parties (Grade progress error?)

23Mink
23Mink Member Posts: 1
edited May 2022 in Bug Reporting

I've never made a post here, sorry for any mistakes.

For the past several weeks I've been getting an issue which will render the game unplayable for several hours or days at a time due to inability to join/stay in a friend's party. I've tried sending an email about this detailing my problem but I got no response and I assume it was formatted wrong.

The problem usually starts after finishing a game, I'll get a 'grade progress error' which says that I can see my grade progress by restarting the game, and this also always kicks me back to the main menus and out of my friend's party. Hours after this occurs, I'm also not able to send invites to my friend, and when I do manage to get them into my party, I can't see when they ready up and I am 'disconnected from the party' on their end even though I still see them in my lobby.

I often get these errors, and then am kicked from the party.

I have verified my game files countless times, and uninstalled+reinstalled the game, which has not helped. What do I do?

Post edited by 23Mink on
5 votes

Pending · Last Updated