Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The Cannibal's chainsaw has a shorter hit cooldown than it should

Progical
Progical Member Posts: 2

After successfully hitting a survivor with a chainsaw, the cooldown after it is shorter than what it is supposed to be. This is most noticeable when downing a survivor after using all charges because the cooldown is supposed to be longer the more you use (it effects using less charges too). Yet currently it's as if I was running the brown Vegetable Oil addon (Reduces the Cool-down time of Bubba's Chainsaw by -0.3 seconds) even though I am not. It seems to be just as fast as the addon if not faster.

This first gif is what it is supposed to be.

This is what it currently is. Both have all charges used yet the second one is faster. It's something you

especially feel if you're familiar with playing Bubba before.

And this currently bugged one is using all charges WITH vegetable oil. Reminder that the general cooldown is bugged, so you can use one or two and it's still faster than intended. I downed someone with only one charge plus the addon today and it was stupidly fast.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments