Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Legion Frenzy burn glitch

Sitrc
Sitrc Member Posts: 6

Played on "Rotten Fields" against Legion as David.

Perks used: Iron Will, Dead Hard, Decisive Strike, We're gonna live forever.

The Legion was chasing me while in his frenzy, I vaulted a window and proceeded to blind him with a flashlight as he vaulted the window burning im out of his power. Right as he made it out if the window he hit me as if it was a normal hit not causing any mend. He hits me again this time causing mend while not in frenzy. He keeps chasing me for a bit hitting me once or twice more both times outside of frenzy with both hits not downing me.

I dont really have a explanations for this, it has only happened once and that was today. My guess would be that the flashlight burn when he vaulted did something that glitched it.

The match was played on PC-STEAM

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments