Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Survivors showing as hooked when not - Executioner only

Zaahmbie
Zaahmbie Member Posts: 2

Hi Team,

I'm getting a bug when I'm playing Executioner where, when I hook a survivor, the game doesn't register when they are unhooked. Specifically, when they are unhooked:

1. Hook stays yellow
  2. Survivor still appears on hook with injured/hook noises
  3. Survivor icon still shows hook symbol (but hook progress does not go down)
  4. No noise notification is triggered
  5. Actual survivor running around on map appears invisible on map and cannot be interacted with (as the model is still apparently on hook)

It only appears to be with Executioner (playing with Trapper was normal), and does not appear to be map exclusive. I'm only using the 3 Executioner specific perks (as I was trying to get Adept).

Frequency - happens every match with Executioner - only ever appears to be one out of four survivors that get bugged, other three survivors on map are fine.

For the images attached - these were taken seconds apart. The survivor appeared as hooked on my screen and was the only survivor remaining. As soon as I took the screenshot, I assume the survivor got hatch, and escaped. There was definitely no time for the survivor to unhook themselves and get hatch between the two shots.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated