Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Disconnect from host (PC)

minex
minex Member Posts: 2

This has happened about once a day for the past week, where I would randomly disconnect from a game.

Step 1 : Play as survivor in a public match.

Step 2 : In-game, usually in the first few minutes, no specific action trigger (this has occurred while doing gens, after unhooking someone, etc.)

Step 3 : I get kicked out of the game and see the message “Disconnected from host.” End game screen shows the disconnected symbol next to the Killer and the escape symbol next to me, but I’m pretty sure I’m the one who got disconnected.

See attached screenshots and logs.

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• minex
    minex Member Posts: 2

Update: still been experiencing the same issue...

• zen24321
    zen24321 Member Posts: 10

Are you still experiencing the issue?, because I am on a 48 hour ban for the same reason and I have found no solutions and support has not replied back to me.

• BugReporterOnly
    BugReporterOnly Member Posts: 510
    edited June 2022

This happened to me also and I'm on console. I will add my info here but ask that no one says anything about me playing on the Switch.

Happened on June 4th/2022

Was on one of the Auto Haven maps most likely one of the maps that have increase in spawning during community event.

Killer was Doctor

I play on the Nintendo Switch

I was able to move initially but froze in front of a locker I was trying to get in.

End screen said killer DCed and I escaped with 5200 points. Team mates had various lower BP then what I had.

Got a dc penalty seemed like it was about a 5 min. penalty for me.

• Ozs
    Ozs Member Posts: 4

Gentlemen, same issue here.

• PatchNoir
    PatchNoir Member Posts: 600

Same here, at least once a day. Getting mad because my connection is good 500 MB Upload and download, playing using cable instead of wifi