Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC Left For Dead Acheivement Did Not Activate

TheSubstitute
TheSubstitute Member Posts: 2,439

PC, Yamoaka Estate, I was playing Jonathon Byers (skin for Steve Harrington) with WGLF, DS, UB, and Overcome. The Killer was a GhostFace

1: At two survivors left both on death hook I had made it to a generator

2: The other survivor got caught and got put on the hook when I was at 90% progress

3: I continued working on the generator while the other survivor when through the death process. About five seconds after the sound had terminated the generator activated.

4: Aware of the potential for Left For Dead, I hid in a locker for about twenty seconds.

5: I then went to the exit gate. While opening the gate, the killer found and closed the hatch. I continued opening the gate

6: The gate opened. I went through. Although the gen had activated while I was the last survivor and the second last had finished the death sequence a few seconds earlier, I did not receive the acheivement.

Please let me know if you need any other information. Thank you.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments