Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Weird Locker Bug

Darky77
Darky77 Member Posts: 50

I know this screenshot is confusing, but to clarify, this Feng ended up stuck inside the locker in the dying state, unreachable by me. The other survivor was able to eventually reach her and heal her up, and after they also entered the locker Feng was pushed out to the side.

However, Feng was then able to freely phase through the locker (and of course elected to spend 3 hours trying to bait me into chasing her only to immediately phase into the locker and become unreachable.) This is a screenshot I was able to get while opening the locker, Feng was obscured otherwise.

I tried to get the two survivors to cooperate with me so I could get more screenshots, but they had no interest. It's hard to communicate something like that by waving a bonesaw around.

If it helps, it was a variant of Auto-haven Wreckers (I don't remember which one.) As mentioned I spent 3 hours trying to figure out how to fix it, so I don't remember exactly what happened. I believe it was as simple as I downed her while she was running towards the locker, causing her to flop forwards into it and get stuck within. I didn't use a Blink, so I don't think being the Nurse has anything to do with it.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated